Saturday, December 31, 2005

Welcome 2006!

Happy New Year to all!

This next year promises a whole new adventure for me and my family...

I'll be conducting my first PEAKS Seminar for HIMEX Medical Equipment. I love what this new technology for personality profiling can do for businesses and ministry. My mentor in this, Dr. Shirley Lim, is respected globally for how she developed and applies the Five Factor Model of personality assessment to leadership profiling, corporate benchmarking, and team development. I'm excited as to where this will take us.

Taking a more global outlook, our family is moving back to Ottawa, Canada where we hope to catalyze a simple-church-planting movement. We are also hopeful to do the same in Toronto and, Lord willing, in Vancouver over the next 3-5 years. However, I'll still be leading NuComm Global with our launching pad in Manila, Philippines.

I'm hoping to be able to extend the work we've started with Research Communication International to Canada and even to parts of the world where we will develop leadership for the marketplace and for the church.

I sense a whole new paradigm emerging over the next several years that will somehow integrate both marketplace leadership and church ministry together to catalyze social transformation in the heart of cities. Perhaps, it will be a fresh paradigm of 21st century discipleship?

Before we make our move, I'll also be meeting with some of my spiritual sons to see if we can start a new network for emerging church leadership based on organic church principles. My first meeting will be this week with a son from Bulacan who has a handful of housechurches under his care.

Obviously, the key word for 2006 is CATALYST; CATALYZE.

2006: A New Adventure with No Maps

No comments: